"Mills' exceptional strategic skills and ability to influence internal and external audiences were invaluable to our team"
– Director of Communications, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
"Mills PR has excellent political instincts and intuitively sense what arguments will resonate with a particular audience. They are very dedicated to their causes and clients, and effectively pursue all available avenues for getting the message out"
– Partner, Collora Law Offices
"I would highly recommend their counsel and service to those looking for intelligent and networked communications professionals"
– Principal, TSD Communications, Washington, DC
"The team at Mills helped Osbon Capital activate its brand in a visible way. The press coverage they generated gave our brand tremendous exposure and credibility in the marketplace"
– Principal, Osbon Capital, LLC
"Mills will take on difficult challenges. They have an extensive network of media, political and community connections. They deliver for their clients"
– Director of Corporate Communication, the Kraft Group
"Mills PR are the go-to-agency for any business that needs to connect with key media stakeholders in New England. Their contacts are second to none"
– Principal, Sage Systems
"Mills Public Relations has a take-no-prisoners approach to public relations. They have the creativity, connections and drive to ensure optimal results. Their expertise is especially invaluable when it comes to major PR challenges."
– Vice President of Marketing, Forsyth
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Mills Public Relations's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mills Public Relations's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mills Public Relations at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mills Public Relations's web site are provided "as is". Mills Public Relations makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mills Public Relations does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mills Public Relations or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mills Public Relations's Internet site, even if Mills Public Relations or a Mills Public Relations authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mills Public Relations's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mills Public Relations does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mills Public Relations may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mills Public Relations does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mills Public Relations has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mills Public Relations of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mills Public Relations's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.