"Mills' exceptional strategic skills and ability to influence internal and external audiences were invaluable to our team"
– Director of Communications, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
"Mills PR has excellent political instincts and intuitively sense what arguments will resonate with a particular audience. They are very dedicated to their causes and clients, and effectively pursue all available avenues for getting the message out"
– Partner, Collora Law Offices
"I would highly recommend their counsel and service to those looking for intelligent and networked communications professionals"
– Principal, TSD Communications, Washington, DC
"The team at Mills helped Osbon Capital activate its brand in a visible way. The press coverage they generated gave our brand tremendous exposure and credibility in the marketplace"
– Principal, Osbon Capital, LLC
"Mills will take on difficult challenges. They have an extensive network of media, political and community connections. They deliver for their clients"
– Director of Corporate Communication, the Kraft Group
"Mills PR are the go-to-agency for any business that needs to connect with key media stakeholders in New England. Their contacts are second to none"
– Principal, Sage Systems
"Mills Public Relations has a take-no-prisoners approach to public relations. They have the creativity, connections and drive to ensure optimal results. Their expertise is especially invaluable when it comes to major PR challenges."
– Vice President of Marketing, Forsyth
Mills helps you by:
- Defining your objectives, challenges, audiences, key influencers, target media outlets and the strategies that get you results
- Distinguishing your brand’s position in the marketplace, understanding your competitive advantages and refining your message
- Delivering you an unparalleled network of regional, national and international media contacts; extensive marketing, political and industry resources; and a trademark aggressive implementation program that ensures thorough outreach, continuous follow through and measurable results, including media coverage and digital content analyzed by volume, impressions, clicks, likes, Web Traffic and sales. ROI reports detail Advertising Equivalency Value, Cost-Per-Thousand Value and more.
- Thousands of media “hits” (coverage) every year
- Ad equivalency value exceeding $80 million
- Acquired media with an average CPM (Cost-Per-Thousand value) between $1 and $10 compared with industry average between 12 and $50.